Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:46 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
So I found a Delsaber's Right Arm, but I can't seem to get Dr. Montague to help me turn it into a Delsaber's Buster. I completed the following missions, in this order:

Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery

In Secret Delivery I did leave one of those "shocked" robots alive - the ones that come alive and start shooting at you. I "woke" and killed two of them, but then wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do. After that, there was no "Doc's Secret Plan" mission (which I understand I'm supposed to play next) and I can't replay Secret Delivery. Did I mess up permanently?

After that I did go into the Dr. Osto's Research mission (but didn't complete it). I found what looked like a FOnewm (I think that's Dr. Montague) running around between the main warp down to Ragol and the Principal's warp. I talked to him while carrying my Delsaber's Right Arm, but he just kept talking about adjusting the emotions on his android.

Did I mess up my ability to ever change any enemy parts into weapons, or is there something I can do (or should have done)?
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:39 am
quote : #2
no mate you can do it over in any difficulty setting, but i must admit i am not aware of the correct procedure to create those weapons, i have tried many times to do it and simply cant get it right, if anyone has a clear description of the correct way to do this it would be very helpful
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:17 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U
I think you have to complete all of the quests, then go back into dr. osto's research and talk to the fonewman outside the guild room. i don't really think it matters what you do in any of the quests, just as long as they are all done.

Sanji
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:33 am
quote : #4
I had all quests Clear and choosed "Unsealed Door" i think. right in fornt if the Guild there was a Guy who converted the Items.
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:52 pm
quote : #5
i had that trouble myself about 2-3 yrs ago
so bear with me if quest names are wrong.
if i remember correctly you must have completed
"docs secret plan" but its for a different doc i
think or his assistant not that dodgy montague fella, lol docs get there faster than hunters Smile
and then "the unsealed door" quest. i cant
remember if u have 2 complete this quest or not
but that is the quest you go in 2 see doc monty
2 get enemy weps sorted Smile .
i think hes upstairs in the principals (office?)
penthouse, where i loved 2 play hide and seek with an old cartman lookin robot bud lol..

aso i read something a while bak and wrote it
down but not sure if dc or next gen pso,
it said 2 get enemy arms weps and such
u must complete "todays rate" quest
but said more info soon. i aint been on pso for
ages but i hope that helps.