81% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 16
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:52 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Anyone here remember Tweeg from PSO (played the US and is online with UK version) well he was chatting with my on my MB and told me how he had gotten 3 different copies of the game and all didn't work but after he resurfaced them they all did. Being a true friend he mailed me a one for free with case and instructions all in good shape! So now im online with this too Yahoo! Well im off the play if for the first time, hope its good

Tweeg is the man! Mr. Green

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:55 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Awsome :D StarLancer is one of the best games online right now for the Dreamcast. Performes fantastic. 6 players, no lag.
Posted:
Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:09 pm
quote : #3
It really does perform well, and it's a lot of fun. I would definitely place this one at the top of the list as far as Dreamcast games that I haven't made as much of as I should have.

This one really is good. I used to play Wing Commander: Prophecy quite a bit, and I did like it; I need to get back in the swing of showing up for StarLancer games to get that space-sim groove back.

Hopefully I'll see you online.
jools
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:33 pm
quote : #4
kool DM, hope you get into it. Great game. maybe cya Fridays game at 9pm GMT?

ssjamie
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:45 am
quote : #5
does the european version of starlancer still play online?how do i get online with it?

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:52 pm
quote : #6
yes it does, simply have your dc set up to go online via dreamkey 3.0 use the isp in the case for the dreamkey disc, (easiest way to start with) then on the main menu simply select deathmatch and it'll dial you right in to the server and show you a list of any games currently running. play thru it offline first tho or you will be easy pickins for the many pros out there
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:08 am
quote : #7
Yes for many several years now. I used to get online under the name of Raptor. Don't know if anyone here remembers me. I mainly was on in early-mid 2001. Haven't been on it for over two years now. I've moved on to the Xbox. but the DC will never die! Hey I'm on it now aren't I.