Topic: 18 Wheeler site

Page 1 of 1
MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
i just bought the jap version of 18 wheeler: american pro trucker. i tried the home page, and its still fully functional. if anyone has the us or pal version, can you test it out and see if the homepage works? it looks pretty interesting, and has online rankings, videos and trailer information. but is ofcoarse in japanese, and i cant make heads or tails of it.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:53 pm
quote : #2
does the us version have online functions.
Posted:
Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:34 am
quote : #3
hmm..... good question.
do you have the game tony? dose it say 'net rankings' at the bottom of the main menu?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
CGMANN99
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:44 am
quote : #4
Type: NSTC-U/C
I know that it was originally supposed to have a playable online component in the game, but that was ripped out of the game before the US version was released. I am not sure about the rankings, but you can pretty much bet that if there was a page for rankings in the game it is probbably offline by now.