Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:20 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I've found the Force and Ranger Fields (and transferred the appropriate one to my FO and RA), but I haven't yet found a Hunter Field. I'm wondering if anyone has any more information on them. The description says " If someone else has a different one..." so I'm guessing that if you play in a game with a few different classes of character that all have "Field" type armors equipped, you get some sort of bonus or powerup.

I'm wondering if anyone has actually played in a game with more than one "Field" type armor. As is, they all seem like pretty poor items, but I'd like to know how good they get with whatever combination of players activates them. Do you need all three types, or will just two do the trick? What exactly do you get out of it?

Does anyone have any info on these armors?
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:08 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: Pal
I found a hunter field in forest on V hard. I did this by freezing a rappy as it was about to run off. Ive been trying this ever since with varied results. Unfortunatly the Field had no slots so I think I sold it.

Laters