Page Location: Home > StarLancer > Topic
shuffleup
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:15 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
hello,

i just got starlancer a few weeks ago & thought i`d have one last hurrah on my dc before it dies the death.
but damn is it quiet on sl.only twice have i managed to meet someone in there,&they didn't stay long.
does anyone hold regular meets or tourneys on sl?
i guess people have moved onto better things now..but is anyone up for a few sessions?
Posted:
Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:16 pm
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Well I just won this game on Ebay for the great price of £3.41 buy it now Smile . When I get it Im sure I'll be hosting some games along with Fallout and Segadreamcaster.

As for the DC I still play mine online 5-6 nights a week, currently playing 4x4 Evo and PBA bowling 2001. When my DC does die its death I just get a new one or replace the broken part. DC online gaming is far from dead on this forum.

What other games u got?.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:43 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I try to play as much as I can. I am usually way too busy and I may have to cancel my phone service soon. There is a game every Friday @ 1pm GMT-7. Most of the people who go to that game are from the UK and that is the only time they play. It's usually a lot of fun. Yesterday there were 7 different people I think, at one point the game was full.

Also, Fallout plays a lot. He seems to be the only person from OC that plays regularly and posts games. I wish I could post games, but somehow, stuff always comes up that I have no control over.

Fallout hosts a game on Mondays I think and I'll be going to the next one hopefully. You could also try hosting a game on Saturday around 7pm - 11pm GMT-7. That used to be a big game night for OC Starlancer.
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:51 am
quote : #4
ima get on w/ my dad once we get a browser disc.
however im on eastern(US) standard time, i dont know what the GMT is, but ill probobly play most weeknights around 5pm, i think thats 10pm in UK, i get off the bus at 5, so possibly l8er.
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:31 pm
quote : #5
i rarely play mine either one time when i did play it i get to play with one person im not even sure if he was a member here or not.same thing goes with pba everytime i go online with that one no one seems to be online to play these games anymore i guess.but then again you cant blame these people since they have there jobs,schools,kids,social life,there halo 2,and dont forget there gta games to worry about than playing online games with a dead system like dc.

Starwalker
rank 14
Posted:
Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:37 pm
quote : #6
Type: PAL
There is usually a meet on Fridays at 9pm GMT+0 (i think it is, 9pm uk time). It's a meet from people of other forum. I usually play it also, in the last 4 weeks i've played 3 times, 1 time it was a full team (6 players). Yesterday i've played also with more 2 people Nuclear Thread, probably everybody was busy playing Halo 2, and i still have to wait that Amazon bring my copy Sad. But even if i had Halo 2 yesterday i had played Starlancer anyway. I make this meet at least for 1 year now, before i used to play at Wednesdays and Sunday.

I don't know if i can post here a link to the other forum, i made a poll asking what type of game should we play next week. Normaly we play asteroid arena, but now we want to change that, and play the other modes aswell.

Maybe we can set up a game a different day if anyone can't play at that time and day.