Test Drive Le Mans - w/ Everything
World Series BB 2K2 - w/ Everything
Tony Hawk's PS 2 - w/ Everything
NCAA Football 2K2 - w/ Everything
Rainbow 6 - w/o Booklet
Planetweb Browser 1.0 - w/ Everything
Quake III Arena - w/ Everything

(Burned to CD-R) And one of these...

1 Green See-through VMU (The kind without the screen & buttons) Works perfectly. I use my NCAA file on this.

ColecoVision Emulator w/ A number of ROMS

Matrix Revolutions (MPEG-1/GyPlay Lik-Sang Edition v2.0)

DCCDivX w/ either Half Baked (DivX) or Resident Evil Apocalypse (DivX)

Utopia Boot Disk v2

DreamPassport 3.0

I am also willing to make a even trade for 4x4 Evo or f355 & PSO v2 PAL for a::

LinkSys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter
Model No: WPC54G ver.2
(Only used for 3 months. Works like a charm for wireless hotspots, a home wireless network, PSP-to-PC connectivity, ect...) $60 retail price.

Trader must have a legit GD-ROM(meaning NOT burned to CD-R) with all original materials that came with the game. IE; Booklet, inserts, ect...

If anyone is interested, let me know by posting here. And PLEASE... Serious traders ONLY!

EBay has robbed me for the last time so i dont wanna deal with bogus transactions. No BS, no runarounds.

Last edited by IMP@QT on Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Einhander
rank 20
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:48 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I've been wanting to trade stuff for PAL PSO for a while, but damn, I can't match the stuff you're offering.

I think this post is like the opposite of threadcrapping.

IMP@QT
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:10 pm
quote : #3
I just believe in giving someone something they want, for something i want. Hell, the Wireless card is worth $60 alone, has all the pacakging and booklets, and program/drivers cd. You could sell it and get 5 copys of PSO for that. I just dont feel like going through all the BS to find and buy PSO. Id rather deal with someone who already has it and is willing to make a awesome trade for it. Call it "looking out" for each other.

charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:58 pm
quote : #4
What i woudl do though is buy one of those pso version 2 i mentioned to you and would you wnat to pay for it from me when i get it and then send it to you ? I dont really want to trade anything no offencese but would be avaiable for buying it and the you pay me for it and ill send it . think about it tell me what you wnat

IMP@QT
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:03 pm
quote : #5
No $$$ at the moment...

zeromidget
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:04 pm
quote : #6
in your post you say all the games your trading are burned (atleast thats what i understood), so there worthless Rolling Eyes . and you dont want burned games? isnt that really illegal? lordnikon you might want to look into this...

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:33 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea those better be original games you are trading IMP@QT. No trading backups here. Please edit your post as necessary. Thank you.
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:17 pm
quote : #8
I think the games are originals, and the backups are thrown in as an extra.
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:41 am
quote : #9
All are original GD-ROM's i dont BS. Lemme reupdate this cause i just got rid of some games for a really good one.

ALL GD-ROM NTSC Dreamcast Games up for trade (2 Of These)

NCAA College Football 2K2 - w/Booklet
NBA 2K (Just found it!) - w/Booklet
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - w/Booklet
Test Drive Le Mans - w/Booklet
Aerowings - w/o Booklet

And as a BONUS (Yes, burn't to a CD-R)... Im gonna give you one (of your choice) these, purely at your descretion:

1 Green VMU (3rd Party - Performance?) Works... havent had one problem with it the whole 18 months i've had it.

Matrix Revolutions (MPEG-1 GyPlay Lik-Sang Edition v2.0) (Only skips in 2 parts of the movie for not even 2 seconds)

Matrix Revolutions - Exact copy onto a Platinum DVD+R

DCCDivX (Better than DCDivX in my opinion)(DivX video & MP3 player for your Dreamcast) including one of these movies of your choice - Resident Evil Apocalypse or Half Baked - Both Work very smooth 500Kbs/sec DivX 5.2 Encoded (About 20 Fps)

Utopia Boot Disc v2

The Simpsons Arcade Game (You gotta tweak the settings to get this one to run smooth)

uNester - NES Mega Man Port: Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Rockman & Forte all on one CD. (Just found this one too Very Happy I hate to part with this one) WORKS Great!

DoomDC - PC Port to the Dreamcast - w/ All Doom WADs Part 1, 2, Ultimate, Shareware, TNT & Plutonia. Not THE best Doom port but a damn good one by my standards.

Myst For Windows 95 (LOL)

-----------------------------------
For 4x4 Evo or F355 AND PSO v2 PAL Im willing to do this:

Send you a Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter w/ All packaging & materials & program/driver disc.
(Only 3 months used, works great for wireless connectivity at hot-spots, home wireless networks, PSP, ect...) Worth $50-60 Brand new in stores.

or...

Ill give you a copy(GD-ROM) of Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare and 2 of the added bonus items from the list above.

If thats not a sweet deal i dont know what is... sheesh ...

EBay had robbed me too many times. I would rather deal with some honest, decent ppl. (at least i think your honest ppl) I dont BS, so i dont expect BS. Like i said before SERIOUS traders ONLY!

(Took ColecoVision off because my friend that works at EB Games is going to trade me that and pelican's MP3 player for Mortal Kombat Gold (Mint) Smile )

All the others are gone, except for Tomb Raider, cause thats a classic in my opinion, so i wanna keep it Razz (Call me nutty)

I have a few others but i wouldnt DARE part with those (Capcom & SNK, DOA, ect...)

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:31 am:

zeromidget wrote:
in your post you say all the games your trading are burned (atleast thats what i understood)

Please read carefully next time.

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:38 am:

pakkitman wrote:
I think the games are originals, and the backups are thrown in as an extra.

Glad someone could comprehend the offer Razz