Topic: Floigan Bros. online content

Page 1 of 1
lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:04 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Does anybody know if they ever even released the downloadable content? Wasn't it supposed to be something every month for a year? I searched the boards for a topic on this but was unsuccessful.

EDIT: OK, I must've misspelled Floigan, because now I found a thread where someone said the site was down. So I went looking around and found this link:
http://dreamcast.planetweb.com/gamers/savedgames.html?game=floiganbros
It has some save files, but I don't know if it has the online content in them. Perhaps someone could check this out. I don't have my copy of this game yet.

DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:21 am
quote : #2
about a month ago i tried logging onto the Floigan bros. website with the game itself. it doesn't connect to the homepage anymore so im guessing the site is down. Floigan would let you trade Moigle's with other DC gamers through the website.
banned!
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:52 pm
quote : #3
Well like I posted at OC a while ago, FB content needs to be found and saved, sadly I have not be able to find a site with it. The downloads from Planet Web are not the downloadable content, and your right their was content to be release every month for a year its my belief that after that year the site was taken down (so that would be about Summer 2002, because I got the game in fall of 02 and it was not up) Like it was said you could trade Moigle’s and "chat with other FB player" I’m guessing it was kind of live Aim thing. This game was going to be a lot bigger then it was going to, its clear when it has such big online support but such little game length. This is because the game was broken up into "episodes" that were or should I say rumored to be released on other consoles to turn a profit from the 3 years of development FB was in. This has not happened and I think hope of this is over. O and some proof of FB is broken is up is at the start screen, as it move to go to the menu you see a poster saying FB in the Wild Wild West coming soon. In the end they cut up the game to make more money on another system and then they never released its sequel or episode 2, we all got cheated out of a game that could have been better.

lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:49 pm
quote : #4
Well, that was very informative. Thanks. That being said, I've seen this game for like 3 or 4 dollars before. Is it even worth that?

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:09 pm
quote : #5
Well I can't post a link to my sites review of it but for that cost its worth come cheap laughs, its funnier the a lot of the movies coming out these days (Cat and the Hat not only was bad but was not even appropriate for kids). The voice acting is just beautifully and the dialogue is so well done that’s what really makes this game shine and I wish Sega would have knocked the money signs out of their eyes when they were thinking of cutting up the game we really missed out on something never seen, but what is there is still good and if we can find the content one day then even better, if your still not sure I got this new for one of my friends B-day, so sure get it.

EDIT: Here is a link to one new from Ebay only 4,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3064779167&category=4305