Topic: DCEmu featured in EGM!

Page 1 of 1
aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:49 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
My sister got me a new issue of EGM (Electronic Gaming Monthly), and guess what I find. On page 50, theres a large article, with tons of pictures, about 'The Re-Animators' : 'Garage developers breathing life into deceased consoles'.

Its a large article about games created by fans. Feet of Fury has a large portion of the article, and on the side, 3 games from DCEmu are mentions (Bloop, Smash DC, Cool Herders). A link to Homebrew.dcemulation.com is also mention.

This article will do only good... and the next step is mailing a magazine about OnlineConsoles.com!
Yay! Very Happy
BTW: EGM is a popular magazine in the states and canada that features consoles (XB, PS2, GC, GBA and sometimes 'deceased systems'.)

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:42 pm
quote : #2
yeah i read that article. maybe it will get some professional developers attention. also, smash dc looks soo sweet, ive been meaning to dl it.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:19 pm
quote : #3
For those who haven't seen the article, here it is:

http://members.aol.com/greasyspork/article.jpg

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:26 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Man that rules!!! Finally atleastthe mainstream is giving credit that the dreamcast is still alive and kicking. Hopefully it will show people that things dont die, and if people think so....man they sure are missing out. Smile Underground is where the fun is.