Page 1 of 1
noonotthat
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:31 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hello this qeustion is more or less directed to nikon, I remmeber you saying somethign about that you had the packet logs for F355 and I was ondering if you will look for them, and if you find them do you intend on making a new server for F355? Just wondering Question
Posted:
Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:28 pm
quote : #2
Yes I have packet logs, however they are incomplete. Yes I know where they are. I will be putting them up on the site somtime, I just don't know when. I have 100 things just like this. Finding the logs, getting them, putting them up....etc etc... So yea I have the logs, but they won't go up until I have the time to deal with this situation specifically. I can only work so fast.

As far as coding a server for F355 Challenge. I have no plans to work on this.

I have opted to seek employement and actually play video games instead. My consoles are no longer setup for hardcore research anymore, and are instead setup for playing games. I have not been online with Starlancer or 4x4 Evolution in over a year. I just want to play games again.

I am having a ton of fun actually interacting with the community again. It is nice to enjoy the fruits of my labor and use the site I have built and put so much time into.

I have salvaged pretty much everything that can be salvaged and done as much to preserve stuff as I can. As time goes on more and more documentation, like a page on F355 with tech info and packet logs will be up for public use. However this takes time. The packet logs are safe and secure and will be made available for another qualified individual to take advantage of in the near future.
Posted:
Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:42 pm
quote : #3
lordnikon :

I agree 100 % with you.
I think you should enjoy the games and the fruit of your work.
I stopped playing DC games for almost 2 years and now I couldnt feel more sorry for that!

I spent too much time with less important things and missed great games...specially the online ones!

Now I'm back to my DC, but it will never be the same thing!

we all thank you for this great website.
If I did not find it, I would never play PSO or Maximum Pool again!

Hail to the Lord!

Also a Maximum Pool player.
Wanna play with me? PM me and schedule a game!
Topside
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:18 am
quote : #4
so when or if they are already posted on nthis site which section will feture the logs?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:42 am
quote : #5
They arn't up yet. I am not sure what section the logs will end up in.