Page 1 of 1
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:45 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
i just got this game for a ridiculously low price in a bundle. i noticed that Nikon has recommended it and he also marked it as expensive. so i looked into prices to see how well i scored. the cheapest price on ebay was about 50 bucks but, amazon's cheapest seller has it for about $90. so is the amazon price to high or is the ebay price just low? anyone know what the normal average price is for Saturn bomberman?

btw my copy is disc only. it actually came in Albert Odyssey's case. at first that kind of pissed me off because that game inst cheap either and i wanted to play it. once i seen the prices on bomberman i didn't mind so much though Laughing
Posted:
Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:19 am
quote : #2
Type: Pal
I sold one on Ebay about a year ago but I sold it with the multi tap and controllers so a pretty rare bundle. Think I sold it for about £60 so about $90.00.

As for Ebay and amazon they have different customer bases. I just started selling a little bit on Amazon its more expensive to sell but sometimes you can sell stuff on amazon for far more than ebay so its worth it. Also with amazon you can search an item and I have found with games that if you are able to undercut the lowest price on amazon then the goods sell pretty quickly.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:33 am
quote : #3
nice find. I had a saturn setup for it with the multitap a while back. Busted it out during a party and no one knew what bomberman was..... or why anyone would play it. Needless to say I sold the multitap and controllers :p
rank 20
Posted:
Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:34 pm
quote : #4
kingbuzzo wrote:
I had a saturn setup for it with the multitap a while back. Busted it out during a party and no one knew what bomberman was..... or why anyone would play it

I've had people over for bomberman a few times. My friends seemed to like the game more than I do. 7 player bomberman gets pretty fun.

As for the price, when I was looking into getting the game, I could not find it for under $60 anywhere. The import was significantly cheaper.
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 pm
quote : #5
SEGA RPG FAN wrote:
As for the price, when I was looking into getting the game, I could not find it for under $60 anywhere. The import was significantly cheaper.
that is pretty much what i found. one person on ebay had it for $50 but all of the others wanted far more. amazon had it going for $90, even the disc only copies Shocked . the JP import was going for far less than the US version on amazon. though amazon had a few copies of the import going for around $55. ebay might have been even cheaper for the import? no matter what the going price is i cant complain. i paid next to nothing for the whole lot at a garage sale.