Previous  1, 2, 3
RANCIDEATH
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:26 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
Type: ntsc-u/c
Just got Gauntlet legends, Draconus, super magnetic NEO and Skies of Arcadia in the mail today!!! Surprised I found that some of my old game that worked when stored about ten years ago crapped out. If you look at them you notice they have a odd gold tint instead of chrome and its got kind of a fluid look to it. I've read this is some type of CD rot Crying or Very sad

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:34 pm
quote : #32
Type: NTSC-U/C
It might not be the discs. Are these legit GD-ROM's? Your old dreamcast could have some dust on the lens.

Also, lets try and find some topics to start posting some of this stuff in, so this topic doesn't turn into a chatroom (we try to stay pretty organized here). As stated, you can talk about new pickups in the Buyer's Thread, and then there are all types of threads in the Lounge talking about Dreamcast Troubleshooting for system/disc issues. Checkout the search box in the upper right of each forum. If no pre-existing topic exists, you can make a new one.
Posted:
Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:36 am
quote : #33
Type: NTSC-U
Hows it going! Getting back into the whole Dreamcast scene. I have two, one for playing when friends come over, and my other one which is getting turned into a Mod-Box. Only thing that I have done to it thus far is changed the shell, but other upgrades are on the way. I have no way to get online right now, but I am trying to change that! Thanks for the great site!

Edit: Sorry for the wrong forum, Can a Mod please move this??

Green Ranger
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:43 pm
quote : #34
Welcome to the forums Millennial! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Very Happy

I've actually never been online with my Dreamcast either. Perhaps at some point that'll change. Are both your Dreamcasts ones that you bought while Sega was still selling them on the market, or were they bought second hand after the system was off the market?

Millennial
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:04 pm
quote : #35
Type: NTSC-U
Both unfortunately are after. I did purchase one when they first came out, so I did support them. I am hoping that one is somewhere in my parents storage, but I'm not sure. Thank you for the welcome, I'm sure I will. Seems like a great place!

mad_asylum
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:49 am
quote : #36
Type: PAL
Hello guys! How's going? Very Happy I've been old member around in 2004 and now i am back with new one. I am still interesting on dreamcast online games and recently i bought BBA again because i sold my old one. I start to play online with PSO V2 and Toy Racer but i have problem to connect with Q3. Lets keep the Dream On! Wink

Toonami2112x
rank 1
Posted:
Fri May 29, 2015 9:42 pm
quote : #37
Hey everybody!! hows it going? i just ordered myself a BBA off ebay and look forward to playing Quake 3 and PSO ( if i can get it working and find a good server) . I played online a bit maybe 5 years ago but do not remember anyone I played with. Hope to see some of you online. Lets keep the Dream alive

DJDustbunny
rank 2
Posted:
Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 am
quote : #38
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hello everyone! I'm new to the Dreamcast scene entirely, but was very lucky to get a cheap bba so I am up for playing some PSO and some Quake III if anyone is up for it!