Page Location: Home > Game Organization > Topic
nectarisneo
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:44 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and was really excited to find this site, but it looks as if there hasn't been a lot of activity here lately. I hope that I'm wrong. Anyway, it would be great to set up my Dreamcast again and enjoy some of the online gaming offered here. If I'm missing something please let me know.

Thanks

Go-Kyo
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U
Welcome to the forums I just recently got back on the scene myself I'm down for any online game sadly I'm limited to games that support BBA.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
You just have to raise your hand and say "hi all, let's get some games going" in order to play online. Eventually you will get some matches going. It just takes a bit of patience. Wink There are people here willing and able to play.
Posted:
Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:17 am
quote : #4
Thanks for the quick response. It's good to know that there are people here who are willing to play Dreamcast games online. I just wanted to be sure before I go through the trouble of setting up my dial-up modem. Have a good weekend everyone!

itsstillthinking
rank 2
Posted:
Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:57 pm
quote : #5
nectarisneo wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. It's good to know that there are people here who are willing to play Dreamcast games online. I just wanted to be sure before I go through the trouble of setting up my dial-up modem. Have a good weekend everyone!

sure il play with you are you using bba or dial up (have both) maby we could play 4x4, planet ring,pso and starlance (when the server back up) Very Happy
Posted:
Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:33 pm
quote : #6
Ive got great dial up and I just got keys and mouse, let's play! These forums sure have seen more activity lately