Topic: Its been too long

Page 1 of 1
loki101
rank 6
Posted:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:34 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
yo online family what's good havent been online in a looooooong time on any console...(not even on gamecube) anywho i have been bouncing around for awhile but i think i am stable... for now so you will be seeing me online here but i need to setup a way to get my dreamcast online again i have a dreampi but i dont have dialtone simulater or have a line voltage inducer i had one but that wire broke on the second day i tried it and i just gave up lol. right now i am too lazy to build another one but i want to get my dreamcast online so i can be on the community in more ways than one as it is right now the dreampi is setup but no wire to the dc modem i wonder how to do the modem to be the inducer instead of the wire there must be a way but i dont know yet but i would love to get on some pso or quake or 4x4 evo with the oc family again so lord nikon hit me up its been awhile bro aight
Posted:
Sun May 23, 2021 12:53 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yo loki101 sup Smile Lurkers are still here, but OC has been quiet for a while now. Lots of people have been "bouncing around for awhile". Myself included.

We will get some games going again. Just gotta maintain communication Wink
Posted:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:41 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U
We still lurk, but rarely post. Some people from here post at DreamcastTalk, which seems to be the most active board for online DC gaming these days.

There's a lot to play online these days besides the old offerings of just PSO/quake/4X4 (Nikon get that list updated! Mr. Green )

If you want the easiest way, you can but a modified modem with the LVI built in, or even by a USB LVI from DreamcastLive shop here:
https://dreamcastlive.net/shop/

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:22 am
quote : #4
I stop in from time to time. Its hard to find the time to actually game these days though. I finally got one of my Dreamcast set up on a VGA CRT Monitor again. I still need to setup my Dreampi, hopefully I will do that soon? I have a lot of stuff in storage boxes, so its hard to find the motivation to dig it all out. I hope everyone is doing well?
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:19 am
quote : #5
I'm still stopping in to check on things, and havev been hosting a Q3A server for a while for anyone to play. I recently moved so a lot of my Dreamcast stuff is in boxes, but I could be motivated to unbox and join some games Cool

loki101
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:05 pm
quote : #6
yo lordnikon i am back bro found some simple way to get back online with me dc so we can run a few matches of q3a i tried logging through my dreamcast to your site it says java has problems for dreamcast lol but hit me up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:46 am
quote : #7
Type: PAL
I'd be down for some games with some old-school OC-ers! I dug the DC out and got it back online during the pandemic and have been playing online once or twice a week since. Friday is still the go to Q3 night - there is typically a few people on around 8pm GMT and then another round for US timezone fraggers about 4 hours after that.

I hope all the lurkers are keeping well. I still remember racking up hundreds of posts here as a naive teenager. Turned 30 this year - time flies!

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:05 am
quote : #8
Hey Lozz!

Nice to see you around! I'd be down for some games!

lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:39 am
quote : #9
Type: PAL
Sweet! Log on to Quake at 8PM BST on Friday and we'll have a few rounds of fragging Very Happy
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
loki101
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:09 am
quote : #10
yo i be online during the weekends but i am using dreampi to connect so i dont know if you guys can either see me or even play since its become specific