Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:58 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was wandering around in the mines, and I had a Sinow Beat follow me through a door into a short hallway. I kept running and as soon as I went through the next door, it disappeared and went back into the room it was supposed to be in.

I'm new to PSO, but I've never seen that before. Is that supposed to happen? I am on PAL PSO v1 using a Utopia bootdisc in a US Dreamcast, if that makes a difference.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:01 am
quote : #2
This is not normal and isn't suppose to happen (and I would jump out of my skin if I saw that I sometimes wait in those hallways while i do other things in real life!) like the "moon atomizer problem" im guessing it caused by Utopia, sigh ... too bad it messes with it but don't give up DC emu has many many boot disks

SONICR
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:39 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
martianviking wrote:
I was wandering around in the mines, and I had a Sinow Beat follow me through a door into a short hallway. I kept running and as soon as I went through the next door, it disappeared and went back into the room it was supposed to be in.

I'm new to PSO, but I've never seen that before. Is that supposed to happen? I am on PAL PSO v1 using a Utopia bootdisc in a US Dreamcast, if that makes a difference.

dude! that same thing happened to me once Online wth PSOv1 US ver back in 2001!
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:05 am
quote : #4
The same thing happens to my cousin all the time on an original copy. I think it has to do with the walk through doors trick. Never got it to work for me though.
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:54 am
quote : #5
yeah sineow beats can go though door makes me jump too then i woop em!

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:28 pm
quote : #6
its not a glitch as such, in v1 it happened to everyone, sinows could come out about half way up the corridor after you, i think it was something to do with the whole breaking thru doors thing that we could do on the v1. if a door was locked and there werent enough players to do the switches, on v1 if you wedged yourself between the wall and the door you could force your way thru by doing the 3 button attack combo it sends you backward on the third hit. best with a twin saber. it was a little glitch i suppose but it doesnt happen in the newer versions, i think the sinows simply got thru the door like we could. maybe
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:53 am
quote : #7
cool i never knew u could wedge ur self through doors!

i'll give it ago!

stickybuns
banned!
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:56 am
quote : #8
yar har har is soemone here doing drugs jejeje
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:00 pm
quote : #9