Topic: Lets play

Page 1 of 1
tbone687
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:36 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well, i just picked up StarLancer today so i would have another game to play with all you guys online. Well.....i must say, this is not an easy game. This was my first time playing so i wanted to try to get the hang of it before i went online, but i havnt won yet. Im guessing there is something im missing; something that will help me to play better. Perhaps i should.......ummmmm......dare i say it.........read the manual. Wow, that was hard to say.
Anyway, as soon as i get my footing with this title, lets play everyone. ok Smile
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:49 pm
quote : #2
its simply a learning curve. i was really overwhelmed when i first started on the single player. but now im almost at the end and the most ive had to retry a mission was i think 4 times.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:01 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea it took me a bit before I figured out what all the controls were. Once you get it down its natural. Just takes some time because at first the menus can be kinda confusing.
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:11 am
quote : #4
i was gunna buy that game is it any good cos the shop near me is sellin it for £20 so i wanted to check with u guys first!

character stats!
dream
lv72
greenill