Page 1 of 1
Mateoman
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:45 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Gosh, it's been a while since I've been on here... So glad to see the community is still somewhat active. Yay for Planet Ring! I'm going to have to try that. And I'd love to jump in on some Quake action, but it always seems so difficult to coordinate with everyone. I feel like if we picked a reliably easy to remember date, once a month, that people could at least commit to that. Like first Sunday of the month at 7 PM EST? That way everyone's home from their weekend plans, and available for a few hours before they rest up for another week of working for the man Wink. Also, I remember a year or two ago, finding out that the master servers were down... how do I go about accessing the private servers the community have put up?

PS - THIS Sunday is the first sunday of Oct, so is anyone feeling like Quake-ing it?

fattony
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:27 pm
quote : #2
yeah we should do that. I dont know about sundays though. I can play Fridays or Saturdays or any weekday like 7-12 PST

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:44 pm
quote : #3
I'd love to get a regular time scheduled to play Quake again. I'm all ears for anything else as well!

fattony
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:36 pm
quote : #4
Yeah Im going to have to start checking this site more often.

peens
rank 9
Posted:
Fri May 23, 2014 3:39 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U
We should really get this Quake ball rolling. I am gonna try to login to the servers and see if they are still working