Starwalker
rank 14
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:49 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Hello people!

Since the game is playable with both broadband and modem now, I think it’s time to start making some online meets on this game.

I was thinking the best time for a meet would be during the weekend (Saturday or Sunday) at around 10pm onwards GMT+1 (UK time right now), so it would be 5pm US EAST, 2pm US WEST, or 11pm Central Europe, so it would be easier for people from around the World to join. Maybe a meet from 30 min to 1 hour.

I’m thinking about that time because usually we see many online meets being at not-friendly European hours. When people from America set meets at night it’s impractical for people from Europe to join because it will be very early morning hours. If European people set meets at night, it’s easier for America people to join because it will be at the afternoon for them.

So I would like to know who’s up for some only play and if that’s a good time and day of the week for you. If not, say what day of the week and time is best for you. Post you time zone, or at least your location so I can then figure it out.

I only got the game a few days ago and so I’ve never played it online, but already played all variations of the tracks with all of the vehicles available. Even though it’s a limited game offline I think it can be fun online (or in split-screen with at least 3 people).

For the first meets probably will be better to play with everything on, like bonus, boosts, etc…and then maybe we can start to switch off some things to see how it works. Just playing for fun.

Someday later I would like to set some “events” like different style of games, for example, only playing Tanks with weapons and without boosts, or just racing with boosts, etc…if I think it would be fun. But first we need people to join.

Edited: Jun 25, 2016