Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
1, 2  Next
Samhain
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:31 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hitmakers Crazy Taxi 2 page went offline the same time PSO did (9/30/03), so now I can't download the level mods once contained there. If someone has these CT2 files archived, could they please upload them here?

I really miss the all-cheerleader mod. Wink

Quake 3 nick:
-Samhain
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:06 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
CT2 had downloadable content mods? WOE. I did not know that. We'll need to track these down then.
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:43 pm
quote : #3
WOW!!! all cheerleaders? thats a new revelation. how many other mods are there. well, that you remember.
oh. and are mods only available for crazy taxy 2? or dose 1 have um also?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:23 pm
quote : #4
Well im not sure it had downloads but if it did that woule be cool if we could find them, I got the game like 5 days after the site went down I was like noooooooooooooooo Crying or Very sad

Samhain
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:22 pm
quote : #5
DreamcastMagic wrote:
Well im not sure it had downloads but if it did that woule be cool if we could find them, I got the game like 5 days after the site went down I was like noooooooooooooooo Crying or Very sad

lol! It did indeed have downloads, and I played most of them. Frankly I'm surprised no-one else here is familiar with CT2's internet mode.

For instance, the all-cheerleader one I was talking about, I think it was for small apple, but anyhow it made all the customers groups of cheerleaders scattered in weird places, and turned the city to early evening!

Unfortunately, I always erased them to make space on my mem. card, figuring I could always go online and re-download. Sad

Thx again Sega of America Rolling Eyes

Quake 3 nick:
-Samhain
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:25 pm
quote : #6
o man that sucks ... im sure well be able to find them some where

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:47 pm
quote : #7
ill try to find them
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:42 pm
quote : #8
Go on www.booyaka.com. It has downloads for Around Apple Another Day mode. I might download then when I have the chance!
banned!
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:58 pm
quote : #9
ya they do cool, thanks 4 the link

Samhain
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:05 pm
quote : #10
rens of heavens wrote:
Go on www.booyaka.com. It has downloads for Around Apple Another Day mode. I might download then when I have the chance!

Thanks Ren Of Heavens, thats a start, but I'm determined to get all the CT2 files that Hitmaker used to host.

On that note, what the hell is Hitmaker's problem, as though those CT2 VMU files were taking up shitloads of server space. And I think CT2 was one of the recent 'Drekore' re-releases over in Japan, they should have at least left the content up that reason alone. It makes no sense.

Quake 3 nick:
-Samhain
rens of heavens
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:53 am
quote : #11
I download all the files the other day! Man another day mode is hard as heck!
rank 5
Posted:
Thu May 19, 2011 5:07 pm
quote : #12
Type: PAL
Sorry for bumping an old topic...Sega Japan actually released 4 VMU files for this game:

Around Apple Another Day - Standard
Around Apple Another Day - All cheerleaders mod
Small Apple Another Day - Standard
Small Apple Another Day - All mime artist mod

All 4 files can be found on this old Dreamcast VMU site: http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/gzaxxxskams/otherdownload/ogd.html. I actually found this link from another old topic somewhere on this forum!
Posted:
Thu May 19, 2011 10:23 pm
quote : #13
Cool thanks for the tip. I just archived the entire site. Luckily those Crazy Taxi 2 download files are still working because there are tons of file links at that site that are broken.

I also probobly have these files on some DLC archive discs that I have laying around that I still have yet to go through methodically. So I can cross reference these files with those when I get around to testing them out.
Posted:
Fri May 20, 2011 2:01 pm
quote : #14
Type: PAL
You're welcome! I should point out you can't have both the Around Apple or Small Apple files on the same VMU; they just overwrite each other. I did try changing the VMU file extensions but that just made all the customers disappear! Shocked
Posted:
Fri May 20, 2011 8:05 pm
quote : #15
Hello, here´s a very newbie question: how do I download this CT2 vmu saves on a vmu? I've already accessed the page within XDP browser on DC but I can't find a way to download the saves directly through the browser to any vmu. If it's not possible this way, how to tranfer this saves from a PC? Perhaps burning a CD in a certain way, do any of you know a tutorial on how to this? Thanks in advance!