Topic: What Happened ?????

Page 1 of 1
Douglas Carroll
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:04 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Wow, where did all the Starlancer Players suddenly go? There was a lot of great games happening over the last few weeks and suddenly it all dried up overnight! No one showed up for my Friday game even though I stayed online for an hour and only 2 people showed up for the Saturday game (thanks for showing up Tiger and DaMan!!). Is everyone burned out playing Starlancer or what?

Douglas

Sad

2kool4skool
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:39 pm
quote : #2
i have the game and have NEVER PLAYED ONLINE!!!! i want to sooooooooooooo bad but i schedule a game and no one shows. so douglass ill play with you whenever we both can. just set up a time with me and we'll work something out. because its kilin me to not play it online, lol....i hear its so fun...... Crying or Very sad

Douglas Carroll
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:26 pm
quote : #3
That sounds great! We have regularly scheduled games every Saturday at 8:00 P.M. U.S. Pacific Time, or 8:00 -8 GMT. If you can make it to one of these games, then that is the best time for most people to play. If this timeframe is not convenient, then post an alternate time and we'll try and get an alternate game set up then!!

Douglas

Smile

BrockStrongo
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:24 am
quote : #4
theres a game on Friday between a good few UK players at 9pm UK time GMT -0 (or is it +1 now that the clocks have changed? anyway, its UK time) and there will be about 4 or 5 players there at least, gets quite mad on nuclear threat, lol Very Happy

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile