Topic: Divers 2000

Page 1 of 1
jhorto1
unknown
Posted:
Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:44 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Does anyone own one of these? I keep trying to find one on Ebay, but when I see one they go for over $1,000 !!!
They look so cool (see my current avatar). I shop in China had new ones they were selling for $800 and the shipping was $200 more. They've been sold out for a long time now though.
They've got to be the best looking version of the dreamcast with all of the lights and translucent sides.

Some day... some day.

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:52 am
quote : #2
jhorto1 wrote:
Some day... some day.

haha. no kidding. when my lottery ticked comes through things are gonna change in the dc scene.

and i agree, its one of the best interations of the dc, looks like somthing outta space channel 5.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
jhorto1
unknown
Posted:
Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:02 am
quote : #3
There was a point when you could pick one up for around $350 new! I'm kicking myself because I could probably justify $350, but I'll never see it for that price again.
I just checked the Chinese online shop to see if they had any back in stock. Now the Bio-Hazzard and Gundam DCs are going for almost $1940 each!
Check out these great deals! Wink

http://www.goldenshop.com.hk/AI-trad/collect/dc.htm