Page 1 of 1
namgod
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:32 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello ALL,

Has anyone in the DC community created a BBA VMU patch for Starlancer? Rolling Eyes

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:45 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I wish Confused ........no unfortunatelly not, or at least I dont know of anything that will do that....and I think someone would have mentioned it on here by now....lol

I doubt it would even be a possibilty, without altering the disc itself and inbedding different browser software

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:48 am
quote : #3
i was playing pso and this dude was talking about how u can hook bba->pc and make a pptp or something server. i didnt really catch it all
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:20 pm
quote : #4
I was just wondering, because I do have a BBA patch file for PSO 1. Although I haven't used it since the orginal PSO 1 servers closed. I not sure but the server address seems to be coded into the game and cannot be changed. There are methods for network address translations through a PC which could be used on games that allready access the BBA. Sorry the BBA is not for sale. Thanks.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:08 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Starlancer is only programmed to work with the dialup modem for the Dreamcast. You would have to re-write the game's entire code to work with the BBA....so this is impossible.

Also PSO was always BBA compatible...there was never a need to apply any patch to PSO. It just wasn't officially BBA compatible on the case....however it did work with the BBA. I have a BBA and played PSO over it for quite sometime.
Posted:
Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:42 pm
quote : #6
Ok. It's a good thing I kept my old dialup ISP when I switched to cable. Thank for the info.