Topic: Deep Fighter help!!

Page 1 of 1
freshcut_t70
banned!
Posted:
Tue May 25, 2004 11:16 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I have the game Deep Fighter and i can't get passed that stupid giant grass hopper that comes out of the cave. I was wondering if any one had some strategies or codes that can help me at least get passed this level? Also did you like this game or was not your style?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed May 26, 2004 1:47 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm going to be getting this game soon. When I run into this scenario I will report back. That is if I can get passed the grass hopper.
Posted:
Wed May 26, 2004 3:06 am
quote : #3
wish i could be more help but this game just bores the crap out of me, i have hardly done any of it so i unfortunately have no tips for you mate. i will be doing it eventually as i have a goal to beat all 168 dc games that i own by 2010!!! Rolling Eyes
Posted:
Thu May 27, 2004 3:28 pm
quote : #4
Its not the best game out for the DC but i like it. Its one of the newer games i have gotten and i play it once in a while but that stage i was talking about has stopped me from playing mostly. Its getting harder and harder to find DC games here in Amarillo so i try to beat the games i already have. GameStop doesn't carry DC anymore and the local game shop is kind of pricey, hell they want more for some DC games then for PS2!! but they're asking 15 to 20 dollars for Saturn games!!! I guess since the games and system are getting harder to find they'll charge it because the alternative is EBAY or another online store.

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Thu May 27, 2004 3:44 pm
quote : #5
I wish I could help out, man. I bought a new copy of Deep Fighter about 8 months ago, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

I read quite a number of positive reviews of the game (and just one or two negative ones), and that prompted me to get it. How far into the game is the grasshopper thing? If it's not too far in, I'll halt my progress on Max Payne and try catching up to you on Deep Fighter.

How are my little crackers doing today?
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu May 27, 2004 4:20 pm
quote : #6
bit off topic i know but have you ever heard of a film with denis quaid and danny glover called switch back? its set in amarillo mostly and is an excellent thriller about an fbi agent whos taken off a murder case because the killer takes his son, he then goes after him and its just a wonderful film, seeing you say amarilo has promted me to watch it again, i could watch it over and over.

anywho, sorry bout that, i need to play it again as it does have some novel ideas, i just dont like some of the tamer missions you start with and i get VERY lost in the main area. also the crap acting in the cut scenes from some fellow english actors really makes me gag!
Posted:
Fri May 28, 2004 12:30 pm
quote : #7
I watched switch back on cable just the other night. Amarillo for some reason or other gets a lot of attention for such an out-of-the-way town, hell we even put Oprah on trial here lol. The one thing about Amarillo is that it is so damn flat ______:)_______ i mean you can see forever here. All those big Texas-style hair dos show up even more here lol. Another movie that was filmed here that starred Patrick Swayze and Billy Bob Thorton was just ok and bombed at the theater, i think it was called "Out to Vegas" or someting,they filmed at the Big Texan steak ranch. Its basically a tourist trap that boasts a 72 oz steak, if you can eat it and all the trimmings you get it for free, not to mention that you get to right your name on a board with a little message for would-be diners lol, Hulk Hogan ate one and had dessert!! As far as that stage in Deep Fighter isn't far at all, thats what pisses me off, the graphics in the game are really good and the missions get better as you play (the first couple are boring).