Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
deadmanshand
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:16 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
does anyone here have this game and knows a little bit about it Question i was just wondering if youve heard of this thing called the "echelon release" for this game what the heck is it Question and where the heck are you supposed to get this game Question and last thing how do you know if you purchased the normal version of the game or the limited edition version of the game Question -thanks- Twisted Evil

daworm
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:23 pm
quote : #2
Yeah, I have that game. I downloaded it from a newsgroup server days ago. Echelon was one of the big DC warez group back then. As for the regular and limited versions, I have no idea, but Fire Pro Wrestling has a rabid following in Japan so I'm not surprised if there are such.

About the game, I'm learning the menus first because everythings in japanese but thanks to a very good guide I got from gamefaqs, I'm getting the hang of it. The game isn't really that nice to look, but the wrestling is very much like old school wrestling arcade and that spells fun. Its got like 300+ wrestlers from all over the world, although they don't use real names but you get to see some very familiar faces like stone cold and the rock. The best part is that you can have UFC and Mixed Martial Arts fighters beat the crap out of the WWF/E or Japan Pro Wrestling people.

deadmanshand
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:34 pm
quote : #3
it is a very fun game indeed and dont forget the other important aspect of the game also where you can download moves,taunts,banners, online to add it to your game heck this game pretty much has endless replay value that is of course if your into wrestling that is like a few of us are Twisted Evil and i think right now they have at least over #80 plus moves that you can download online Twisted Evil

Last edited by deadmanshand on Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

daworm
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:47 pm
quote : #4
What the heck I didnt know that! I have yet to start reading Frank James Chan's English Guide. I tried doing random choices and I ended up playing in an electrified cage match which was really funny and wrestlers were all bloodied up. Of course you really have to learn to control the game or else you'll end up mashing the controllers with no apparent direction.

deadmanshand
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:17 pm
quote : #5
hey daworm kumusta hindi ko nakita yong address sa nickname mo until i see where it came from Cool it took me a while to see it that it came from manila, philippines. lol

daworm
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:46 pm
quote : #6
wahahaah kumusta ka din Laughing its nice to see a fellow in a site that is foreign to pinoys

icepick
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:25 pm
quote : #7
Hey guys! I really wish my mom practiced Tagalog so that she could've taught it to me... Cool

She was born in Manila! Just had to say that... and that all I know is, "Ikinagagalak kong makilala kayo." Very Happy

Oh, and, Fire Pro Wrestling sounds pretty sweet... I think that I'll actually check eBay for it right now, while I remember.

Mabuhay! Wink
deadmanshand
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:43 am
quote : #8
hi astroboy kumusta Very Happy and yes you should definitely check that game its worth getting it.

mabuhay! Cool