Page 1 of 1
anti_flag_army
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:48 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
Ok so i got Ikaruga and i know that i needed a boot disk, i have a game shark cdx and the utopia boot disk, but i have never used them to play in import b4, so i get the game and i have NO CLUE how to get the game to boot up, i get to the screen where it says "licensed by sega" and it says somthing in japanese on the same page, then it just takes my to the DC system menu!! i have no idea how to get it to work can someone please help me cuz i heard how awsome Ikaruga was and i want to play it sooooooo bad

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:06 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Is the game and the gameshark both legit discs or is anything a backup? I know the utopia would be burned to cdr but is the GS and Ikaruga originals?
Posted:
Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:03 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U
they may or may not be backups........................... Sad but most likely may...........i didnt say this b4 cuz i didnt want to get in trouble Sad

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:42 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well you wont get in trouble. You only get in trouble for posting where to find pirated material. If your copy of Ikaruga is a backup you don't need to use a boot disc. It should be self boot already. If its an original copy, and your using a backup of utopia or gameshark, well then it should work. Assuming that your dreamcast IS compatible to play backup cdr's and you can get the reindeer to pop up for the utopia disc. Otherwise I don't know what else could be wrong.