27% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:59 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well its here! so now you can talk to your hearts delite about Starlancer now!

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:09 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Out of the ppl who own the game, who has beaten the offline mode?
Zeiram_Wing
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:56 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U
Whoo! Viva La Starlancer! i beat this game offline, but now i'm going back and trying to beat every mission the best you can. the one mission i'm on now, like 14 or something, is INSANE. its almost impossible to beat it without screwing up somewhere. i want to get every medal, the best possible rank, the most amount of kills, and the best storyline.

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:52 pm
quote : #4
Wow ,thats cool . I myself still have'nt beaten it (yet). I guess I know to watch out 4 u! online
aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:25 pm
quote : #5
Just wondering... how many of you people have it, or are actually getting it? This game is really awesome with lots of people.
I wanna have a 'canadian thanks giving bash' on the thanks giving weekend comming up... share your thoughts..?

Laters

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:58 pm
quote : #6
I have the game and I plan to show up for the event Smile even though im not very good.

Last edited by DaMan on Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:21 pm
quote : #7
ill be looking in to getting it in a week or two for now ill be on Q3

2kool4skool
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:42 pm
quote : #8
yep i got the game, never beat it tho......Sad i will tho soon, i just been busy with all kinds of other games. i want to play with ppl online, but no one is EVER on! i dont know what im doing wrong cuz everybody talks about playin online there, but every time i get on..........nothin.......just me, its kinda lonely ya know?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:59 pm
quote : #9
2kool4skool wrote:
yep i got the game, never beat it tho......:-( i will tho soon, i just been busy with all kinds of other games. i want to play with ppl online, but no one is EVER on! i dont know what im doing wrong cuz everybody talks about playin online there, but every time i get on..........nothin.......just me, its kinda lonely ya know?

Yea well their is not enough gamers to where you can go online any time you want and just find people. There are probobly about 30 people total worldwide that actually play starlancer online. Mostly all coming from this website. That is why we schedule games.
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:23 pm
quote : #10
ah, gotcha. well that sucks big time. i wish it had the kind of following (online) that quake does....man how awesome would that be. im a have to find out when everyones playing, maybe even get some people together myself, too bad i cant do it any time past 10 est. for a while. oh and about beating the game......good grief, im not tryin to star something here but in my opinion, this game is terrible! i dont understand whats going on half he time. the flying and shooting itself (which i assume is what makes up most of the online part of the game) is really fun. but the story is just weird and super confusing. bottom line its just kinda boring, to me. hopefully when i play it online itll be fun.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:32 pm
quote : #11
You know I used to play quake and started playing it online like right as its Q2 came out and it really sucked seeing so many servers and players stop playing it... but still even today there is quite a following for it and it was able to level out, too bad DC online games didn't

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:44 pm
quote : #12
yeah man i have starlancer, had it since it came out, i couldnt beat the 3rd mission for ages cos i didnt know how to select nearest enemy and stuff, but now i am stuck on mission 20, i get the 1st half done but when u go back for the fighters, i get out there and you have to stop the missiles right, well i can stop the first lot but never get to the next ones in time and either get in the way of one or the yamato blows up. still phat game