Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Well this is for those of you that once used www.dcog.netfirms.com .

I put Verbalcodys MSN into my acct about a week ago and today found him online. Just basicly asked him if he would be doing anything with DCOG and commented that the list was now well out of date. Got blanked lol. I have limited patience for this guy any way so didnt take me long before I started abusing him. Guys a twat running down all the hard work WWJD did on that site. Could of at least shut the site or put on a redirect to somewhere like this if he couldent be botherd to run the dcog site. Anyway I guess he blocked me by now but anyone who want to could give the guy some more general abuse courtesy of the DC community. Input insults on msn or by mail here

verbalgames@hotmail.com

Laters
Posted:
Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:18 pm
quote : #2
haha. i just might...
banned!
Posted:
Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:37 pm
quote : #3
Why people rallyed around this site is beyond me, but its state for the last few years makes me really wonder why its still onlne...too bad a jerk is running it and doesn't just give up control to some who ... Cares! Neutral

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:00 am
quote : #4
Type: Pal
DreamcastMagic wrote:
Why people rallyed around this site is beyond me, but its state for the last few years makes me really wonder why its still onlne...too bad a jerk is running it and doesn't just give up control to some who ... Cares! Neutral

People cared about this site cus before OC it was the one site with all the online info. The online list was kept up to date as was the latest news. The forum may never have been as busy as this but it did its job. Since Verbal cody took it over the site has been abandoned by him think he made about 4 posts. Due to this the forum is now very quiet and site looks outdated. DCOG still comes up very high on the search engines and used to get a lot of drop in trafic and posts but of course now this has stopped due to the site looking outdated and the last post always being 2 weeks b4.

Laters