Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:57 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello Folks!

If any of you have had problems with your Ebay payment accounts (Like I did and was threatened to be suspended from trading!) Then have a look at this link, YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT ALONE!

http://forums.ebay.co.uk/thread.jsp?forum=7&thread=200067938&start=0&msRange=40

Selling games etc online makes up most of my living, after a conversation tonight with a well known English games seller (Who also has a very high feedback rating), I now realise that other people have had problems! Suspended from trading because of not paying your bill, when actually the money was in your account.

Anyone else had problems, better still wait till you see you have been charged £5.00 (Pounds) for something that is not even your fault! (Not forgetting my bank charges a month later!)

Hope this is ok to put this link up?

Kizzy

asha
unknown
Posted:
Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:39 pm
quote : #2
so far i havent had any problems with it whats your ebay user name?
Posted:
Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:27 pm
quote : #3
No,

i haven't had any problems either, but i tend to sell in spurts, then just pay.... mostly i buy, unfortunately! i do hate the selling process and am trying to force myself to get some of my stuff sold, so i have finally got some auctions going. but i can't say i've had any problems at all by just paying as i go - probably harder if you sell all the time!

good luck....

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they!
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:08 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
The problem is, eBay is a user 2 user operation. And buyers and sellers sometimes get really pissy. They will file complaints or drop negative feedback just because they are impatient and worrying psychos. My friend is a hardcore ebayer and I have seen tons of situations where his account has either gotten suspended or nearly suspended just because people are so freakin paranoid.

eBay depends on people, and some people are just.....crazy.
Posted:
Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:12 pm
quote : #5
no problems as of yet Very Happy