Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
UniqueTwitch
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:32 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I just bought Armada, and it is an AWESOME game! Definitley worth the 9.99 I paid for it... and more... I like it alot. Very Happy

Bomberman Online is sweet, awesome party game, and its really fun. (Play the "Acid Trip" level... its funny Smile)

Dynamite Cop is Awesomenesszors! Tao and I beat it in 20 minutes! Its teh Awesomeness!!! w00t!
Posted:
Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:10 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Dynamite Cop! stole my heart the frist time I played it... I remember, I wanted it so bad for christmas (of 99) and my mom got it for me, and I played that and Evolution for days on end... Gosh, I miss those days; you know, the ones where you were putting dreamcast games down on your christmas lists, instead of ps2 and xbox ones... Sad of course, this year... will be much like prior ones, in the sense that I will be asking for Baldr Force Exe and some other games. so, yeah. Dynamite Cop is a great game nonetheless.
Posted:
Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:14 pm
quote : #3
i cant stop playing halflife at the moment, im stuck on surface tension. i didnt think to much of dynamite cop in the end, its not that great its good fun but its just kinda short and linear imo. still it was fun when i got the dc.
Posted:
Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:39 pm
quote : #4
dynamite cop is awesome with the arcade stick! just like the arcade experience! Then there's a rmada, a truly amazing game, one of me and nikon's favorites Very Happy
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:10 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yep Armada is pure genius. It completly blows me away how awsome that game is. I can lose my self for hours in that game. My ship is currently up to Lv17 right now. Did you have Tao play Armada multiplayer at all yet? I have been dying to try that out sometime with someone.