Topic: Mad Catz MC2 Racing Wheel

Page 1 of 1
badboysean
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:33 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Anyone know where I can get a new one that isnt $79.99 u.s.? I would buy a used one for $29.99 on amazon but something about buying a used racing wheel worries me.

Posted Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:22 pm:

Ok guys better yet. can I just get an adapter for the ps/ps2 and use it on the PS version of the mc2? Cmon now fellas help me out. Laughing

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:48 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
badboysean wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a new one that isnt $79.99 u.s.? I would buy a used one for $29.99 on amazon but something about buying a used racing wheel worries me.

Posted Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:22 pm:

Ok guys better yet. can I just get an adapter for the ps/ps2 and use it on the PS version of the mc2? Cmon now fellas help me out. Laughing

Probobly could use a PS/PS2 wheel on the DC....if so let me know how it works out. I am planning on possibly getting a PS2 wheel myself and using my PS2 > DC convertor on it for F355.
Posted:
Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:46 pm
quote : #3
I have the MC2 racing wheel. It's by far the best racing wheel for DC in my opinion. You should be able to find one on ebay for a reasonable price. My brother bought one for about $20 off ebay.
I don't know why buying a "used" wheel would be a problem. heh, instead of calling it "used", think of it as "pre-owned". Laughing

If you end up going with a PS2 wheel and an adapter, be sure to let us know how it works.

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:46 pm
quote : #4
If you try getting a PS2 wheel to use with an adapter on the Dreamcast, just make sure you don't pick a wheel that connects to the PS2 via the USB port. I have two PS2 Logitech Force Feedback wheels that I would love to try out on my DC, but unfortunately, they connect through the USB port and cannot be converted to DC.

Fortunately though, I also have two MC2 Racing Wheels for Dreamcast! Cool

How are my little crackers doing today?