Topic: planet ring?

Page 1 of 1
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:18 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i was messing around on ebay when I came across this PAL game, planet ring. here's the discription :Indulge yourself in a totally new concept, created by Sega for its world of On-Line gaming, and experience a new form of on-line communication. Planet Ring is an online Theme Park containing many exciting elements, which you can experience through the Dreamcast. There are currently four mini-attractions on this planet, and together with other amenities such as Ring Messenger, this is truly a gamers paradise!...ne one heard of it???
rank 30
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:42 am
quote : #2
I heard of it, Its not online as it was online only, It was a cool game.
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:59 pm
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Yup my Mrs played hundreds of hours of this game, she jointly with another player held the highest score ever for one of the games. It was realy cool it used the MIc too Smile for 2 of the games. Unfortunatly the server was taken offline as it broke quite often, if it had not ben for that it may still have been up. Use the search facility on this site and you will find some posts about this game, someone linked a lot of cool screenshots on one of the posts too.

Laters