Topic: Typing of the Dead????

Page 1 of 1
Mr. Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:05 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
let me say this first, I own a brand new offiicial US release of The Typing of the Dead, but it wont get recongized as a game by my DC. I tried a bunch of tricks and it didn't work. So I DLed a copy of it (CDI for diskjuggler) and burned it, and now I play off my copy and when I don't I store it over the original in the CD case.

The actual question IS! How large is the game supposed to be? Around 200MB or closer to 4/500MB? The one I burned is the 200, but I was also DLing versions that I found that were 4/500MB. I don't see any problems w/ the version I made, but why is are there versions that are twice the size?

Can someone confirm the size?

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:07 am
quote : #2
to get the original working, sometimes for me it works to use another Dreamcast, hope that helps.
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:54 pm
quote : #3
I don't have a spare DC. I'm just gald the Back Up works. And in this case, it truly is a Back Up. That game is hillarious by the way, everyone should give it a go at least once, its just so, well I don't know how to describe it right, but its funny. Agents who wear a DC mounted on their back and a keyboard run around "shooting" demons and such. And the voice acting is so horrendous, it just had to be done on purpose.

But yeah, back to the point, what is the size of the original, anyone know? XXXMBs