Topic: Stuck on SOA

Page 1 of 1
TTS
rank 13
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 8:42 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Now, right now I've ran into a little bump. I'm trying to get to the ice moon stone, but I have no way of getting to its location!

Any suggestions?
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 9:50 am
quote : #2
Sounds like me playing an RPG. I put about 2 hours into SOA and quit so im no help to you.
rank 28
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 9:51 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
You're talking about Skies O Arcadia ? Its been awhile since I played it , sorry no help here.
the reason i'm replying I thought you meant Sega Of America , silly me Shocked
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 11:50 am
quote : #4
What do you mean by having no way of getting to its location...do you mean you cant find the lands of ice/Glacia or you cant do something there?

I completed this game about 3 weeks ago....only took me about 6 months...lol...so I might be able to help...but my memory can be sketchy Confused

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 1:06 pm
quote : #5
check out gamefaq's for detailed walkthroughs on soa.
rank 13
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 3:03 pm
quote : #6
For some reason I can't FLY hight enough. Suposidly I have to get some sort of power up, but I took a 6 month break from it and I thought "well nows the time then ever".
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 4:11 pm
quote : #7
ok so you would be at the start of disc 2? in which case you must already have the book of polarity, which is what enables you to fly higher and lower than before. When you flew back form the big battle of Yafutoma to cresent island (Iassume you have gone back to crescent island?) you should have given the polarity info to Brabham I think it is the one who hangs around by the crecent island dock...not sure if this is automatic, although I think it is...try going up to him and speak. After that head up to the meeting room if you havent already...then hopefully when you go back it should be done.

Let me know how you get on?

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

TTS
rank 13
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 6:02 pm
quote : #8
I have him on the ship right now, and he said he would be done reading it by the time we got to (whatsitcalled). Am I missing somthing?
Posted:
Thu May 26, 2005 3:05 am
quote : #9
Hmm,

I have to say im a little lost now...if you have give the polarity info over and been up to the meeting room then im confused Confused

Perhaps it would be worth taking pakkitman's advise and using a wlkthrough to see if there is anythin you have missed somehow...heres one I found earlier...lol:

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=41117&rid=38525

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu May 26, 2005 3:53 am
quote : #10
i take it you are looking for galcia? let me know where abouts you are, have you arrived back and proven that the world is round? you have to give the book of polarity to brabham and his mate as the other guy said and then make your way to the frozen continent. make sure you speak to everyone some of them will join your crew. head towards esperanza and go thru a sky rift. you should meet alania which is a big monster that can be challenged to a ship battle if you touch it. on your way you should spot an aurora which indicates your near the objective, search directly below the aurora and you should spot what looks like a building head towards it and you should go thru the ice. i took this from a guide i used to use for skies. its a great game and every rpg fan should give it more than just 2 hours of their time.