Topic: good trade?

Page 1 of 1
undergr3nades
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:33 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i recently bought 4 x 4 evo, played it a little online.. and i had the choice of that or starlancer... well, i went back today and traded it for starlancer.. was that a good trade? *wish that they had quake*.... Sad

Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:00 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Why on earth didn't you just buy them both? The cost is usually neglegible. What, only $5 (USD) for 4x4 and anywhere from $7-$10 for Star Lancer.

- Dreamcast ™

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:15 am
quote : #3
Plus they're both online. Dreamcast only has a handful of online titles.
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:26 am
quote : #4
I personally wouldn't have traded EVO for starlancer - not saying that I don't like starlancer... because I actually like it more than 4 x 4 - but at the same time, like dreamcast said: why didn't you just buy both? hey couldn't have been more than $12 all together. And considering they're both online, I'd advise that you go back anf buy 4 x 4.
Posted:
Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:43 pm
quote : #5
heres what happened. i traded some old nes games, and used that money to buy evo for 19,99. i was really wanting that game. got home and played online.... and then i was like well, they did have SL, i'll go get that. so i went back and traded evo for SL and got home and i like SL more, because i guess i'm not a huge fan of the whole mudding scene... but SL rocks.. i like it . I'm a poor bastard by the way, wish i could have bought both

Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:09 pm
quote : #6
Well, for $19.99, you shouldn't have gotten both. Check eBay. That was way too much money.

undergr3nades
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:24 am
quote : #7
i dont have an ebay account... wish i did...SL was only like.. 15 or something. decent price because i havent seen it anywhere else as in a store location.. i bought it at a rhino video games.. that store is pretty good.. Smile