Topic: Clans?

Page 1 of 1
U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:18 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ok is anyone else interested in the Starlancer Clans? I'm willing to start one but I don't want to have the only clan. Smile I really like team DM battles and I joined a Q3 clan for that reason.

ced818
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:24 am
quote : #2
Clans sound kool for starlancer. i mean. thinkabout it. 3 on 3 battle ship action. Sounds good to me.
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:00 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Indeed, I proposed this idea about a year ago, and was actually planning on expanding the Quake 3 League we are trying to get going over to Starlancer as well... So I believe in due time, there will be a clan league for Starlancer - and especially now with the news of SL being online forever, that is going to open up a lot of eyes and ears, and possibilities as well.

I made an old website for a starlancer clan league, here's the url if you guys want to check it out for fun: http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/starlancerleague

also here's the old post I had about starlancer clans as well:

http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3430&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

so if you guys do want to start up some clans, I'll do so as well - I'm sure a lot of people here on the OC boards would be willing to form them as well...
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:19 am
quote : #4
Nice flash site. And I really believe the clans could branch off you know. I mean like look.

lets say. a clan called NP (Im stilling you initials NibelheimPromise). This clan has players that Masters Starlancer, but also players that Masters Quake 3.
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:34 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
precisely cred, that's the idea. ^_^ I'm glad other people are for the branching out into two different games such as quake and starlancer.
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:34 pm
quote : #6
ok here's my throw. I'm forming Panther Wing, which may or may not be a Starlancer division of the Q3 clan Nightmare*Assassins, depending on what IMP@QT thinks of it.

edit: Panther Wing announced! Myself, Maddmaxx, and ced818. No word of yet from IMP@QT.

Posted Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:19 am:

Well, I'm ready for some Starlancer Clan action. Just waiting on opponents. I will be tracking N*A members' Starlancer scores and have a ranking system in place. You can check this out at http://assassins.conforums3.com in the Starlancer forum. If you want to challenge or join us, this is the site to go to.

U-235