Page 1 of 2
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:43 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
http://dcevolution.net/game_borr2rod.php ive just seen this and id have to say im impressed, these guys have taken like 7 months making this game so it should be gud plus 16 playable characters Mr. Green
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:51 am
quote : #2
This is nice, but were do I go to download it? I can't find the link... Embarassed </newbie>
Posted:
Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:05 am
quote : #3
me too cant find it anywhere looks like a really great game especially because I really liked to play beats od rage on the mega drive

TTS
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:20 am
quote : #4
I think it was "Streets of Rage".
Posted:
Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:23 am
quote : #5
man youre right sorry hey easy mistake if people keep calling all the games like really similar to each other god knows how i will distinguish metal gear from metal slug or this beats of rage with streets of rage to many others lol . Its juts hard to sometimes get it right so Im sorry for the mistake and yeah thats the game there were like 3 or 4 of them and they all were so good and i never got to finish any of them because the end it was all the bosses together and too hard to do

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:36 pm
quote : #6
TTS wrote:
I think it was "Streets of Rage".

No, there was an emulation of Streets of Rage called Beats of Rage and these games are based off of that engine, not the Streets of rage engine. Confused?
DC Evolution wrote:
The game Beats of Rage was created by team Senile as an tribute to the Streets of Rage series from Sega, wich is a side scrolling fighting game. They used the character sprites and some parts of the backgrounds from 'the King of Fighters' games by SNK Playmore. The original game features music, six levels and a bonus level. Team Senile did such an excellent job that the whole game feels like a commercial produced game. First the game was released for the PC, but later on it was ported to other systems including our beloved Dreamcast! This fine port was done by Neill Corlett. For more info about team Senile and Beats of Rage, have a look at the homepage.
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:36 pm
quote : #7
No, I was just telling him the original.
Posted:
Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:22 am
quote : #8
sweet, someone needs to locate a download or find a release date if its not available yet, could just be some news before its release.
Posted:
Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:21 pm
quote : #9
ultrapro wrote:
sweet, someone needs to locate a download or find a release date if its not available yet, could just be some news before its release.

Greetings from NYC! Mr. Green Look at the link on the first post. If you click on it and look at the sidebar on the right you'll see the download link, and a cover and stuff. Enjoy
-Pakk
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:39 pm
quote : #10
yeay hey from london ( its like a movie about space travelling lol) hope youre having a great time at new york city and yeah thanks for the trouble of finding how to do it for us , really apprciate it .
have a cool time Very Happy

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:09 pm
quote : #11
hey man so is this the full game? or is it just like the first few levels or something?

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:17 pm:

and also i cant find the link, everytime i click something it comes up with a different thread that says it will lead to it but nothing happens, i will try again.

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:25 pm:

clicking the link to the download page of all the beats of rage mods works but none of the downloads work and the one on the right of the news thread doesnt work either. oooooo well.
Posted:
Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:04 pm
quote : #12
ultrapro wrote:
hey man so is this the full game? or is it just like the first few levels or something?

They're all mods of the Beats of Rage game, which in turn is an emulation of the Streets of Rage game. So some of them I think have levels, and some are just quick mods. However, there all "full versions" of the mod and included is a, for the most part, untampered with Beats of Rage. As for the links, that totally sucks, all I can recommend is that you try out the other big dreamcast emulation and homebrew sites and see if they can point you in the right direction.
rank 44
Posted:
Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:14 pm
quote : #13
the link to the download is beneath the picture of a cover and it says DISCJUGGLER, k hope that helps u guys find it Smile
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:02 am
quote : #14
tried that one mate last time as i said it doesnt work. i shall try it again when i get home.
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:14 am
quote : #15
ultrapro wrote:
tried that one mate last time as i said it doesnt work. i shall try it again when i get home.

when u say doesnt work do you mean the download or do you mean the file doesnt burn?