Topic: Half-life give outs!

Page 1 of 1
Khalill
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:42 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Back when I was learning how to burn unreleased DC games, I tried to make a copy of Half-life. Every copy I made was a dud on my old Dreamcast. Then soon afterwards, the DC stopped spinning cds. That's when I went to Game Crazy and got a used one. When I tried the dud copies of Half-life, they worked!

I'm willing to send a copy of it to whoever wants/needs it out there since I don't just want to throw them away. I was mainly talking about the people who have 56k connections that can't download it, and for people who just want to play it for the experience.

Post or PM me if you're interested.
Posted:
Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:00 pm
quote : #2
Wasn't this a topic a long time ago?
Posted:
Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:13 pm
quote : #3
I might be interested because i download at like 2k a second and thats on a good day

Vidkid72
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:29 pm
quote : #4
I'd love one if you don't mind sending it to me in Canada?

hebe
rank 13
Posted:
Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:27 am
quote : #5
Some Dreamcast's can't read CDRs, some can. Your first one couldn't, and your second one could! That's probably the answer to why that happend.. Very Happy Don'tyafink?Wink I already know that both my DCs can read them, but I don't really want Half-Life. Can I have Propellar Arena instead? Confused Thanks Very Happy
Posted:
Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:48 am
quote : #6
Khalil...I replied to the first identical thread that you made of this. If you've sent great, if you don't send in a few weeks, just don't bother, and enjoy Propeller Arena. I'm tired of empty promises from people. Neutral