Topic: Resident evil

Page 3 of 3
Phobos
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:48 pm
quote : #31
profile : pm
I tried it about a year ago, closed my account after a couple of weeks. I work for a satellite station in Europe, we sell stuff through a webshop. One of our payment options used to be PayPal. They needed some info from us or our company account would be closed. We gathered all the stuff they needed (chamber of commerce papers, bank statements, etc), and send them over to the address specified. For some reason (still unknown) the account was closed, even though everything neccesary was provided. It was impossible to get an actual person from their side to help with this matter. Since then I lost my fait in PayPal entirely.

Even though I don't have a good feeling about them, I might have to open an account again. The Dreamcast scene has been practicly dead in the Netherlands for years. There are a couple of shops who still sell the common titles & accesoires, but if you want something special you're out of luck. I've been buying whole lots from Ebay since last year. I search for big lots, with at least 10+ games & accesoires that are hard to find here (official lightguns, fishing rod, etc) so I can sell them on to other DC diehards. I don't make any profit on this, but it's the only way to get games for a decent price.

The weird thing is, I had this huge collection a couple of years ago. As with many collections, part of the fun is the actual collecting. After I had practicly everything that I wanted, all the PAL games & a good bunch of American & Japanese titles I got bored & sold most ( Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ) to raise money for the new batch of consoles at that time (GC, Xbox). After having owned practicly all consoles since the Sega Master System I can honestly say that the only one which keeps appealing after all those years is the Dreamcast. Games are timeless & arcade gameplay will always be addictive. I love beat''m ups, so I've started searching for those again (if anyone wants to get rid of Last Blade 2 & MOTW please let me know).