Page 1 of 1
Zeiram_Wing
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:42 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
so, today i started playing a little Bangai-O. While trying to decide what level to play i noticed my score on level 2 was a measly little 49,550, so i decided to try and improve some level scores. well, after a few failed attempts i decided to try and figure out what makes the most points, getting the better fruit, or getting the bigger bangs (well, getting both is the real key...) so i shot to the end of level 2, no collecting fruit, just destroying what i had to and beat the boss with a large explosion combo, and got 40,000. Then trying again trying to collect some good fruit i got 45,000...

So the question I have is, well, how the hell did i get that score Smile, and what is the best way to MAXIMISE RECORD!! I mean... it just doesn't seem to add up... i'm guessing that only fruit over a certain type is when collecting them starts to give you a huge score... but some levels... its damn near impossible to get over banana's... and sometimes getting huge explosion combos with good fruit doesn't give the the score you expect...