Page Location: Home > Quake III Arena > Topic
Storminator16
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:16 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
If it is, what do I need to put in for the settings? Please don't tell me I have to type everything......I'm lazy Smile
Posted:
Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:52 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
er this is kinda of a late reply but, yea it works. Not sure you need to configure anything inside quake 3 itself.

Have you got it working? Let me know.

-LordNikon
Posted:
Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:41 am
quote : #3
Your gonna have to get your lazy ass in gear Laughing coz i've heard that once the main server shuts down you aint gonn be albe to scan for games your gonna have to put the map address's straight in. So you better hurry up and get it working so you can make a note of them. Smile
Posted:
Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:23 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Dreamcast Quake 3 scans gamespy, it scans the master list of Quake 3 servers at the gamespy directory. Notice when it scans it says scanning xx out of xxx servers. It is determining which ones have the DC map pack and are dc compatible. iD interactive made quake3 for dreamcast as one of the most network robust console games ever made. It does not contact sega at all i don't think. Sega had US servers up that were in the list at gamespy and were recently removed, all UK and independent servers still remain.

Even if some unforseen error occurs and the list is unable to scan, an IP listing of Quake3 servers will be up on the site for manual input purposes.