Posted:
Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:43 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
GameFront reports:

Quote:
Sega verkauft 10.000 Under Defeat

29.03.06 - Sega hat von dem Shooter Under Defeat Click Picture bislang 10.000 Einheiten in Japan verkaufen können. Das geht aus Enterbrain-Erhebungen hervor. Das Spiel kam am 23.03.06 auf den Markt.

Sega sells 10,000 Under Defeat

29.03.06 - Sega could sell so far 10,000 units in Japan from the Shooter Under Defeat Click Picture. That comes out from Enterbrain collections. The play came to 23.03.06 on the market.

I am so glad that this game sold so well. GRev totally deserves it because this game is incredible. I think we will see some more Dreamcast releases personally. I know a lot of people were anticipating this game specifically, but these are some impressive numbers. So ignoring another release would be like turning down free money. If anything I had always hoped they would do a second production run of Border Down, since so many people were not able to pickup a copy of that game.

It is nice to know that with each of the recent shmup releases (Chaos Field, Trizeal, Radirgy, and Under Defeat), that sales are doing well and that the companies have been pleased with the overall consumer response.