Topic: couple of online questions

Page 1 of 1
Onlineboy
unknown
Posted:
Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:30 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I have BBA and thats all I use for Dreamcast online, and my regular internet is BBA...can i use dial up? i still have the connecter thing...If so how do i set it up?

How many people play at peak times? and how many on average and how many are on right now?

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:12 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Because you are on BB I recommend that you look for a free isp, if you have a web browser disk .ie planetweb you can setup your dial-up info.
by connecter I think you a modem? that's what you will need to use dial up.

Starlancer is NOT a very active game, but you are at the right place if you check the game schedule you will see some friday games setup for this game; although I personally have not been able to make the Friday games for some time, someone else might be able to answer that.
Arubeto
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:43 pm
quote : #3
Is there no possibility to play dial-up games like Starlancer over the BBA? I am the newbie who asks this dumb questions many people before already asked, for sure. I used the search function but couldn't find any answer to my question, sorry. Neutral
I have a free ISP (in Germany, called freenet), is that any help? Thanx for any help!

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:53 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
No, sadly there is no way to play starlancer or any other non BBA DC game via the BBA. The reason for this is that the games were never programmed with BBA support, so when you load up the game it doesnt understand what the BBA is, so it just ignores it. In order to make the non BBA games work, the games would need re-programming to add the BBA functionality...this is not likely to happen, so I am afraid its dial-up only

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com