Page 1 of 1
JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:33 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
I got this game long time ago. I started to play it yesterday but it's so hard, I don't know where I have to go (it's totally japanese). Somebody has a guide or something? I'm in the begining Rolling Eyes

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:58 pm
quote : #2
Try FAQ sites on Google ? Or get a translator.

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:02 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
I tried, but I can't get anything. And a translator will be useless, I cannot copy the words from the TV Confused

arqueiro
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:31 am
quote : #4
just got this game too, looks very impressive graphics, but hard to understand non japanease speaker Sad im trying to find somo info/faqs too

hell-online
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:45 pm
quote : #5
I have had this game for about 2 years now and am still confused. Although I have come to a possible conclusion that the game cannot be played unless online. Like that beginning town area where you start is like a lobby or something, but without online you cannot actually play the real game. Now I shall try this game again, thanks to this post revitalizing my intrest.

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:21 pm:

I got it... at least for one character.

Choose the Male Magician. Name him an so on.

Starting in his town, talk to everyone outside (this may not be nessecery)

Go into the main big building in the north center of town, talk to everyone on first floor. Then head up stairs and talk to the lone man in the room.

Go outside again and head east and talk to the lady? that you see standing right in front of a door, she will drop some item (supiru no kaado), pick it up.

Head over west into the other open door building, not the main one, and talk to the man inside, but exit conversation without choosing anything. I do believe this is the online room. Anyway exit building.

Go back to main center building and head up stairs, talk to lone man and select every option he gives you. Go back to first floor when finished and talk to the person far most left and you should get a mission menu or something, click on the red dot and there is the actual game.

Most of that stuff is probably unnessecery but that is exactly what I did, hope this helps to all who have this game and are puzzled.