Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:31 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
I am not into financial matters in the least but I recently found out on local radio that the Dollar is weak against the pound. You get nearly 2 dollars for a pound now which could be good news for Pal gamers and not so good for NTSC gamers. Why is it good for Pal gamers? obvious realy a BBA will now cost me half as much should I choose to bid on one selling in the USA. Good all round for the Pal gamers should we choose to import anything from the USA at the current time.

Apologies to NTSC users but for the benefit of Pal users into any kind of imported bargin DC related or not I did think it was worth mentioning.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:19 pm
quote : #2
it wont necesarily save you any money at all if the bba costs 100 pounds one ebay.co.uk and 200 dollars on ebay.com, but atm there are no bba's on ebay.co.uk so im not sure if it will save you at all but yea if they are going for a higher amount pounds than dollars on uk ebay then i guess you are pretty lucky along with the other european dreamcasters.
grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:54 am
quote : #3
Yeah ebay.uk is good for selling the stuff - ebay.com is good for getting it Smile
Posted:
Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:31 pm
quote : #4
Type: Pal
mrandyk wrote:
it wont necesarily save you any money at all if the bba costs 100 pounds one ebay.co.uk and 200 dollars on ebay.com, but atm there are no bba's on ebay.co.uk so im not sure if it will save you at all but yea if they are going for a higher amount pounds than dollars on uk ebay then i guess you are pretty lucky along with the other european dreamcasters.

A BBA on ebay.co.uk now that would be a novelty Very Happy they are mostly from the USA and Japan. The costs of good doesnt differ to much from USA to UK or worldwide on ebay as its an international market so the stronger your currency the better off you are on ebay. Shame at the moment I can think of anything much I want only electrical goods like consoles which is a pain in the arse due to regions Sad

Laters