Page Location: Home > StarLancer > Topic

Forum: StarLancer

Topic: Has anyone done a UKRockers game?

Page 1 of 1
Mertens
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:57 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'm just curious. I would go myself but the timezones are just too far apart. I am usually at school when they have a game.
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:03 pm
quote : #2
I havn't yet cause I havn't had time. Also I find it hard to actually make it to one because UKRDreamcastUK only idles for around 5-10 minutes before he then leaves. I am gonna start showing up once i actually get this remaining sitework done.
Posted:
Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:44 am
quote : #3
well i try and make the times different for you guys...

making them from 5PM my time to 10PM , 11PM , 12PM , 1PM and every later being online for my time.

And I also use a 56k modem and I call a 0845 number which costs per min.. if you read the game schedules i wait around on f355 for 2mins if no one connects then I will try every 5mins until the next game.
Posted:
Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:41 am
quote : #4
Soon as I can get my stuff done I will start logging on for some of those F355 games. I understand that because of your situation you have to do that UKR completly understandable. I got a burned copy of F355 about a week ago Smile So I can now participate in this.

I jsut gotta get all this other site work done.(I have probobly said this about 1 million times.....but hey....the quake 3 server guide is up everyone so yada yada yada hehe.)
Posted:
Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:09 pm
quote : #5
The only reason I haven't been showing p to your games is that there is a 9 hour time difference. There are some days when I am not even awake for 9 hours in a row. One of these days I should have some free time when you have a game and I will show up. I have two weeks off starting tomorrow, so i will be able to participate in more games that I couldn't before.
unknown
Posted:
Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:22 pm
quote : #6
well thats why i change the times ............. which will be differneces for everyone.
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:07 pm
quote : #7
i cant find you man, i tried quite often now to meet people on starlancer during last week, quake 3 this evening, the game schedule says you will be in there for hours, i was going to join at 10pm on the dot but i was still hosting my pso meet till 10.50, so i must've missed you, i will be playing worms more often but havent found many people. let me know when u get on for q3 and i will meet you at the same time u go in.
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:01 pm
quote : #8
Hello there

I had a Clan match at 8:00PM so i changed the times but the clan match never went ahead so I was there at 8:00 incase people copied the ip but I changed the time to 10:00 and then me and kev got in there at 10:05 but the SEGA Servers were running rubbish they kept kicking us out and running v.laggy I am sorry about all the probs I will go on Q3A now or Worms Now if anyone wants to play..

I think I can connect to DC users on my WWP PC game?
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:04 pm
quote : #9
i aint got starlancer yet Sad but as soon as i do ill log on with dc and others on a regular basis

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:47 pm
quote : #10
as i thought, i was on at about 8.15, no one was about and as you said the servers seemed a bit crap, so i came back on here and saw 10pm, i came on at 1045ish thinkin u'd still be there but must've missed ya. ok well i will try and catch u again, i am gonna be at the f355 matches in the schedule on tues + thurs as well i hope
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:24 am
quote : #11
i have all the Sega Servers listed on my Quake 3 Arena under fav's and I kept refreshing and there was no one else in the servers at those times... I will maybe do another game.... tonight at 8PM and 10PM