Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:56 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hi. I've got PSO v1 and I'm lv.58. Have ask that when I'll be playing PSO
offline since next month how to set offline mode difficulty for higher? I passed those boss's
but difficulty stays the same. Maybe that was SonicTeam's pretext to play it at online mode.
Offline starts to be boring me cause it's really too easy for the level of my char. Neutral
So does anyone know how to make it harder? I'm sure that is able to do but I just don't know how to do it. Rolling Eyes
Thanks for any help.
Posted:
Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:46 am
quote : #2
There are three answers to this question ! And probably not what you want to hear Smile

Go online !
Start a new character ?
Buy Ver2 for the 'ultimate' mode.

Starwalker
rank 14
Posted:
Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:39 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
Of course if you could get ver2 and go online would be great but that don't unlock the difficult modes to play offline either. So listen everytime you complete a Stage you need to talk to Principal to unlock the next forever in that difficulty. For example after you beat the Dragon in Forest go talk with the Principal and after you talk with him, you can save the game. Now everytime you play offline in that difficult setting you get the Forest and Caves unlocked.

Now play Caves and after you beat the caves boss De Rol Le go talk with Principal again to unlock Mines. To unlock Ruins though you need a bit more work: After you beat Mines boss, you go to a cave where you see a locked door with 3 diferent color symbols; use teleporter to go to Pionner 2 and talk with Principal, it don't automatically unlock Ruins but its best to save game here. You now have to go to Forest 2; Caves 2 and Mines 2 to turn on the big pillars you previous seen. Note that you can save game after you turn on any of the pillars because the game saves the pillars status. After you turn on all 3 pillars you have to beat Mines boss once again, but now after you beat him in that cave you can see the door open which gives you access to Ruins. After you enter Ruins you can save game. Now you have all 4 stages unlock forever in that character in the Normal setting. To unlock Hard mode you just need to beat Dark Falz. Do the same for hard to unlock Very Hard.

Hope you understand, probably is a bit confusing what I wrote.

Last edited by Starwalker on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:39 am
quote : #4
Ya I have ver2 but thats NTSC system. I havent played it for more than 1 year so I dont really remember.
Let me remind. When you are going to create new char in ver2 and entering offline mode is
there something to choose like EASY, NORMAL, HARD at first time? I guess thats there
if I remember correct but not sure of ver1. I just have to read some instruction manual books
of those both PSO versions if it says that there. About ver1 (PAL) I'm playing it just online
but as we know something happens soon... That's why I ask for the future.
Thanks.
Posted:
Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:50 am
quote : #5
Type: PAL
Have you read my previous post? Is all there to unlock.

When you start the game you can't choose or even able to see the difficulty list, you have to unlock hard to see the list. Hope that helps.
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:51 am
quote : #6
Starwalker wrote:
Of course if you could get ver2 and go online would be great but that don't unlock the difficult modes to play offline either. So listen everytime you complete a Stage you need to talk to Principal to unlock the next forever in that difficulty. For example after you beat the Dragon in Forest go talk with the Principal and after you talk with him, you can save the game. Now everytime you play offline in that difficult setting you get the Forest and Caves unlocked.

Now play Caves and after you beat the caves boss De Rol Le go talk with Principal again to unlock Mines. To unlock Ruins though you need a bit more work: After you beat Mines boss, you go to a cave where you see a locked door with 3 diferent color symbols; use teleporter to go to Pionner 2 and talk with Principal, it don't automatically unlock Ruins but its best to save game here. You now have to go to Forest 2; Caves 2 and Mines 2 to turn on the big pillars you previous seen. Note that you can save game after you turn on any of the pillars because the game saves the pillars status. After you turn on all 3 pillars you have to beat Mines boss once again, but now after you beat him in that cave you can see the door open which gives you access to Ruins. After you enter Mines you can save game. Now you have all 4 stages unlock forever in that character in the Normal setting. To unlock Hard mode you just need to beat Dark Falz. Do the same for hard to unlock Very Hard.

Yes. Getting into Ruins is little confused but at least I know how to do it now. Smile THANKS
Posted:
Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:24 am
quote : #7
And at your current level, ruins and Falz should be a snap. And you should go up to ruins in hard with ease. Depending on your experience and equips, Falz in hard could either be easy or extremely difficult for you.
Posted:
Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:38 pm
quote : #8
polandDC wrote:
Hi. I've got PSO v1 and I'm lv.58. Have ask that when I'll be playing PSO
offline since next month how to set offline mode difficulty for higher? I passed those boss's
but difficulty stays the same. Maybe that was SonicTeam's pretext to play it at online mode.
Offline starts to be boring me cause it's really too easy for the level of my char. Neutral
So does anyone know how to make it harder? I'm sure that is able to do but I just don't know how to do it. Rolling Eyes
Thanks for any help.

Don't think the end of the month will necessarily mean the end of online PSO.

Posted Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:39 pm:

Starwalker wrote:

Now play Caves and after you beat the caves boss De Rol Le go talk with Principal again to unlock Mines. To unlock Ruins though you need a bit more work: After you beat Mines boss, you go to a cave where you see a locked door with 3 diferent color symbols; use teleporter to go to Pionner 2 and talk with Principal, it don't automatically unlock Ruins but its best to save game here. You now have to go to Forest 2; Caves 2 and Mines 2 to turn on the big pillars you previous seen. Note that you can save game after you turn on any of the pillars because the game saves the pillars status. After you turn on all 3 pillars you have to beat Mines boss once again, but now after you beat him in that cave you can see the door open which gives you access to Ruins. After you enter Ruins you can save game. Now you have all 4 stages unlock forever in that character in the Normal setting. To unlock Hard mode you just need to beat Dark Falz. Do the same for hard to unlock Very Hard.

And the fourth answer Smile

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:08 am
quote : #9
OK I got it. Thanks for all of those answers. Wink