Segata Sanshiro
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:42 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
I just read the news on Kotaku.

G.Rev, of Under Defeat fame (among others) is teaming up with another company called Gulti I had never heard of to develop a new shoot'em'up called Mamonoro (abbreviation for Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta! ?).

After games like Under Defeat or Senko no Ronde it looks like they're working on a less serious shooter. I wouldn't hold my hopes high for a domestic release on our favorite console since they didn't do it with Senko no Ronde, and there is no reason why they'd do the opposite with this game. Anyway, it's amazing to see developers are still interested in the Naomi hardware after so many years. Who knows, it might even beat the Neo Geo :p (nah, I don't see it too likely).

Btw, I wonder if it will come in a GD-ROM or a traditional cartridge.

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:57 am
quote : #2
Segata Sanshiro wrote:
I wouldn't hold my hopes high for a domestic release on our favorite console since they didn't do it with Senko no Ronde, and there is no reason why they'd do the opposite with this game.

But they ported Under Defeat in the same year

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:02 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I don't think GRev is really working on this game. I am pretty sure it is mostly the other companies project.
Posted:
Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:18 pm
quote : #4
Good news, finally some screenshots, posted today.

You can find them over at the GRev's site: http://grev.co.jp/mamonoro/about.html

They also posted the stickers with instructions, system description, etc., that will come with the game.