Topic: Dreameye......???

Page 1 of 1
cast128dreams
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:31 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Can we still use itfor Dreamcast video calling?

If yes?in which region?
Pal,us,ntsc?

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:10 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
It was used in Japan, but I don't know how it works on other regions

Mazonemayu
rank 27
Posted:
Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:57 am
quote : #3
its called skype nowadays Mr. Green

but still a kewl toy to own imo

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:07 pm
quote : #4
Type: Pal
Mazonemayu wrote:
its called skype nowadays Mr. Green

but still a kewl toy to own imo

skype hmm not where I come from its not cus you have to pay for that, I prefer to use the free options.

For clarity Skype wont work on Dreameye. Can you still use Dreameye for video calling? I have no idea have read posts that say yes and posts that say no but its never been confirmed one way or the other in full detail. For example if there is somone here who claims that dreameye can still be used for video calling please confirm the following

A: Have you done it personaly and can see and talk to the other person
B: If the answer to A is yes then step by step how did you do it and who was the other person.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:46 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
i forget who else on these forums have the dreameye, but i do and would be willing to video call...

pm me i suppose
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:22 am
quote : #6
Type: Pal
nintendo_DS wrote:
i forget who else on these forums have the dreameye, but i do and would be willing to video call...

pm me i suppose

I have a few that I picked up ages ago. The problem is I bought them with a guide, it can be found easily on the net anyway but it does not contain a guide for the Video call section. I was always lead to believe ages ago that to use Dreamcall you have to have some kind of account that is no longer obtainable, may have been Dricas but not 100% sure. A search of the forums should reveal though. If you think you find out how it works give me a shout and I can test it.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:15 pm
quote : #7
seconded, a guide would be handy, my (& everyone elses manual) is in japanese Mr. Green Mr. Green